INFORMATION DESIGN PROJECT 1

 








Luisa Audrey / 0348741 / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media
Information Design
Project 1


LECTURES


INSTRUCTION

For this project, we were asked to make a recipe infographic based on this youtube channel called Pasta Granny. We were asked to choose one video and summarize the information and the recipe to be put in our project.

For the video, I chose this one.


The reason why I chose this one was because I could imagine the illustration of this dish.

Before I made the sketch, I wrote the recipe and the ingredients needed. After that I decided to make the sketch. While I was making the sketch, I tried to look for references, and here they are:

and here is the sketch that I made:


Its not a final sketch yet, but I decided to just move it to Adobe Illustrator first. Here is my progress:



And this is the final result:





FEEDBACK


REFLECTION

Comments

Popular Posts