ADVANCED INTERACTIVE/ FINAL PROJECT - WEB PROMOTIONAL PAGE

Luisa Audrey / 0348741 / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media (UI/UX)
Advanced Interactive
Final Project - Interactive AR Application with
Promotional Page




INSTRUCTION

For this task, it is similar like the application, but this time it's web. Since my application was a bakery shop, I used the same concept. Here is how I made it in photoshop:


After this, I moved it to adobe animate. Here is my progress:


Here is the final result of how it looks like:




REFLECTION

Again, really stressful. Especially since I couldn't ask for my friends' help. I think I spent some time crying over this assignment. Even though I have tried make it before for the application, I tried to add animation in this assignment but it was really really hard. However, I'm glad that I'm over with it.

Comments

Popular Posts