ADVANCED INTERACTIVE/ PROJECT 1 - INTERACTIVE WEB APPLICATION

Luisa Audrey / 0348741 / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media (UI/UX)
Advanced Interactive
Project 1 - Interactive Web Application






INSTRUCTION

There was no lecture at all for this subject. All of them are tutorials on how to use adobe animate. Here are some of the recordings that we learnt :


This is the practice that we did in the first few weeks. We learnt how to do classic tween etc.


In this part, we learnt how to add nav and add animation


This part is a little more advanced because we started learning how to add few animations.

After few practice, I started working on my project 1. I decided that I'm gonna go with bakery shop. I started looking for a logo and I found this cute logo that might fit my concept:


I was trying to make a design that looks cute yet elegant. I wanted to make the bakery shop look a little fancy. Here is the design that I made in Photoshop:


After this I moved it to adobe animate:


Here is the final video:


REFLECTION

Probably the worst stress I have gone through the entire design journey. No matter how many times I watched the tutorial, it was really really hard for me to understand. In the end I needed to ask my friends and asked them for private tutorial. I didn't get to do lots of animation as well because it was really hard and I couldn't understand anything. I'm just glad I'm done.

Comments

Popular Posts