EXPERIENTIAL DESIGN - FINAL TASK: FINAL EXPERIENCE

Luisa Audrey / 0348741 / Bachelor of Design in Creative Media (UI/UX)
Experiential Design
Task 2
Final Experience





Task 1: Experience Design Project Proposal

INSTRUCTION 

For the final task, I had to finish the app and finalize everything that I didn't get to do in the prototype. As I have mentioned, I had to add the UI, pages, and soundtrack. Since I made the design in the first task in the proposal, I just had to move them to Unity.

This is what the front page looks like:


This is what the interaction looks like after you added the UI:


This is what the outro page looks like:

I also changed the UI when you want to see the surrounding AR. This is what it looks like:


I also added the narrator's voice to enhance the experience. You may watch my presentation video to hear the voice and see the entire app walkthrough:



REFLECTION

I personally think I did a good job with the app. I included everything I put in the user journey map that I created in the first task. I just hope that I implemented everything nicely and the users would be pleased. Throughout the process, I kept on thinking about whether I was doing enough or not because I did not want to make the app too simple. However, at the same time, I didn't have much time to add more activities. I just hope that this is good enough since this is exactly my original idea.

I learned that Experiential design was actually more enjoyable than I thought. The process was easier to follow as well. If I were to improve my mistake, I would definitely try to make my own 3D characters. It was a shame that I'm not capable of making 3D assets so I had less freedom regarding what I wanted to make. I would also add more stories to the app so that the user can interact with more than 1 story. I think that would be great. I would actually consider that as my future project.

Comments

Popular Posts